Lazo came home to live with Chula and me!! Today I celebrate the new life that Lazo started with us. I miss him so much and am so glad that he will always be a part of our lives. It was definitely love at first sight but I really had no idea how special and sweet he was going to be.
Below is the story of Edie and her new beginning and the people who gave her another chance...despite what appeared as her unfriendly behavior, or her incontinence and dirt. Thanks to the folks who helped her! And thank you to the people who helped me with Lazo. I had an amazing team of friends and family, a rescue director, a vet, a photographer. THANK YOU to anyone out there who rescues, volunteers, donates and thank you to those that spread the word and give these animals a voice and set an example, that all their lives are valuable. Please, support no-kill rescues, spay/neuter assistance programs and the businesses who give back to the people and animals of our communities. Also remember that the love of an animals knows no boundaries...volunteer during your time-off on your vacations here in the U.S. and abroad. Edie's squeals in the beginning of the video are hard to hear but I promise it's a happy ending! Just like Lazo's was. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment