| Super friendly dog |
This is Alex, he is in charge of the kitten recovery. He had the sweetest little kitten who someone pulled out of a large puddle. She was starving!
| She was so small that she had to eat from the lid of a coffee cup -see video |
This is Mila, who I got to name :) She was naughty but so sweet, too.
Another great thing today was the awesome SBP (Sarah Beth Photography) arrived. Her and her boyfriend Dustin will be taking pictures for the last two days of clinic.
Lots of great dogs and people today
By the end of the day I was so tired and glad to be heading back to Isla Mujeres. Just before leaving, Alison from Isla Animals grabbed me...she handed me a cooler full of vaccines and needed me to vaccinate puppies at her place in Isla Mujeres...I don't think this work is ever really done.
| Alison's pup |
No comments:
Post a Comment