Wednesday, March 23, 2011

His Bed

Lazo, Lazo, Lazo...the amount I miss you right now, just 3 weeks after you passed away, is so much that sometimes it surprises me.

This three week mark is hard because that is actually how long I got to have Lazo (plus 5 days).  It seems kind of, I don't want to say unfair, unfair is what happened to Lazo before I found him, but I guess that is how it feels.  I miss those moments that would melt my heart, where he would do something and I knew he was content and felt safe.  

On a side note, if you know of any local businesses that would like to donate items for Pet Project Rescue's silent auction, please let me know.  All proceeds go back into the rescue to help the dogs and cats and it is great advertising.  Any items donated will have an advertisement next to it to publicize the business.

Content and Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment