Sunday, February 27, 2011
Grateful for Peace
Lazo has not woken up on his own today. He didn't eat or drink. He is in a very deep sleep and is very peaceful. He has not shown any signs of discomfort. He has been held constantly and when he gets moved to a new set of arms he snuggles his head right into that person's chest and goes back to sleep. I have given him permission to let go whenever he is ready and if he is with us in the morning I will call the vet. I have been holding him, loving him, talking to him, staring at his pretty eyelashes and kissing all his little body parts all day long. I have thanked him for giving this weekend a try and told him I am so proud of how brave he was. I told him I am going to miss him so much but I am so glad he is now a part of me forever. I am so thankful he made it here safe and he is with me at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment