Over the course of yesterday it's possible that Lazo drank enough to maintain his sodium...probably not enough to help it down at all, though. He also ate ok but he has to eat double of what he did. He slept great last night and is still sleeping. I can't help but wondering if that sodium level is creeping up. Of course, all the underlying issues still exist and who knows what's going on in that cute little head of his. I have pretty much come to terms with the fact that I will lose Lazo. But I'm giving him this chance and I don't feel so desperate at this moment to know how this will go. Last night Chula and I got out of here and spent the evening with Kris and Steve and their dog and cat. The company and the food was awesome.
The great news of the moment is that my Dad may be here Tuesday! It would be so special for Lazo to meet his Grampy. The love of a grandparent, it's amazing. My Mom actually spent the night with us last night and he loved all her doting. He has been absolutely sweet as pie and as soon as I get done with this I'm gonna snuggle him up.
I thought of a quote last night that I felt the need to look up and read.
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose, there are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
-Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D.
 |
| Starting to notice yet how much I like my bed? |
 |
| Grandma |
No comments:
Post a Comment