Lazo, here. I am proud to report that I am sleeping in my kennel at night. It's nice because it's in the same room where the rest of my family sleeps. I also am learning about doggy beds. I got one from my Tia Suz and it is soooo cozy. And it's safer than me sleeping up on the couch cause I can't jump up and down.
I think it's gonna be a nice relaxing weekend. Besides getting lots of good rest, I am really happy for my rescue, Pet Project Rescue, because their dog Moses won the Puppy Bowl. If you guys voted for Moses, thanks so much, because those guys saved me and to help them means they will help a lot of dogs who need to be rescued.
Lazo, I am on the beach in California and am picturing you frolicking in the water someday like the dogs I saw today-looking forward to taking you to one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes...or maybe all of them! Love, Tia Deb
ReplyDeleteGlad you like your new bed laz! You deserve it:-)
ReplyDelete