Hey everyone! So who would have thought a dog like me would have a blog someday?! It's been a crazy few days for me. For starters, I keep getting little shocks after walking around on the carpet. Kind of weird. But I don't really care too much and all the kisses on my head really makes up for it. I got presents the other night...score! The peeps around here are pretty nice. I also tried something out last night--I rolled over on my back with my tummy in the air and got the best tummy rub ever. I loved it! I also am getting used to eating out of a hand. At first, after I ate the treat I went back for more and ended up nibbling a finger. Oops. I'm getting better at that though.
I wanted to ask you guys for your help with my friends at
Pet Project Rescue. There's something called
Twin Cities Puppy Bowl and if Moses the beagle gets lots of votes then it will be really good for him and Pet Project. There's only a couple days left to do it. Can you take a second and click the link? It's pretty simple after that. Thanks, guys.
 |
| Dreaming of tummy rubs |
Oh lazo, glad you like tummy rubs! Next time I visit you will get one for sure:-)
ReplyDelete