Like I titled a previous post, every minute counts...Lazo made it here just in time. I will definitely go in to more details about his health at some point. Tonight I am going to blog about how amazing he is!!! I am so proud of him, he has made progress in the last 24 hours. Three main goals today: eat, walk, and snuggle. Let me just say that he did all three and more! He ate great--he really likes Chula's food. Then again, haven't met a dog yet who doesn't. He walked for at least an hour and a half but safe to say probably more. He made his way around upstairs really well. He even trotted a few times. So cute. He played with a toy (probably a first). He also met Auntie Carol today and even though he was pretty shy there was no trembling or growling. And he went to the bathroom each time on his puppy pad just like he's supposed to. The absolute best part, though, was how much he has warmed up to me. He has snuggled up to me a couple times tonight and instead of just laying down in the laundry room, he stood and waited at the baby gate like he wanted to come out. Chula and him are doing great, she has caught him off guard a couple times but I know she is learning just like Lazo is. At this rate, it is just a matter of time before Lazo is strong again!
| Sometimes I get stuck |
| Guarding the top of the stairs for Lazo |
| I like toys |
No comments:
Post a Comment